Largest Fund-Raising Event of 2014 Offers Live Music, Dancing, & Silent Auction Fun!
Stanley, ID, September 20, 2014 – Redfish Lake Lodge will host Stanley’s Annual Firemen’s Ball on Saturday, September 20, 2014. This event is the organization’s largest yearly fundraiser and provides a wonderful opportunity for friends, family, and anyone who enjoys the Sawtooth Mountains’ splendor in safety, to reward the hardworking men and women who keep us protected. There will be plenty of chances for fun and charity at this lively mountain gathering, so be sure to strap on your dancing shoes and save some room for a drink or two.
“This is one of our favorite events of the year,” stated Jeff Clegg, the Lodge’s General Manager, “this a perfect time to reward all our volunteers for the hard work they put in throughout the year. They’ve saved our skin a lot over the last few summers and we’re excited to celebrate the effort.”
Live music by Boise locals Buckskin Bible Revue will kick off a wonderful night of rock and roll styled bluegrass, affectionately deemed “dance-grass,” at 9:00pm in the Lodge. This awesome group is sure to keep the night rocking and feet stomping as we raise money to support the area’s emergency crews.
Donations will be accepted throughout the evening, in addition to other fundraising events, such as a Silent Auction – with excellent prizes, donated by businesses throughout the Sawtooth and Wood River Valleys – as well as Specialty Drink and Food offerings.
- – begins at 7:00pm and continues through Midnight (12:00am)
- – Admission is $10.00, with souvenir t-shirts offered for donations
- – Silent Auction will be located in the Wedding Tent, near the Gazebo
- – Live Music by Buckskin Bible Revue begins at 9:00pm in the Lodge
- – Fun Food & Drink options offered at Gazebo and Redfish Lake Lodge Lounge
- – Free Shuttle offered between Stanley and Redfish Lake Lodge until 1:00am
- – All proceeds support the Stanley Ambulance and Sawooth Valley Rural Fire Dept.
View the Press Release Here: Press Release – Firemen’s Ball