It’s that time of year again… Time to reflect on a summer of fun in the Sawtooths, under the watchful eye of the area’s volunteer emergency crews. It was another busy summer for these teams of incredible, local volunteers and it’s time for us to celebrate their hard work and sacrifice at the Annual Sawtooth Firefighters’ Ball! This excellent event is the largest yearly fundraiser for the Stanley Ambulance Volunteers and Sawtooth Valley Rural Fire Department, and we need your help.
After another busy summer, it’s important for these organizations to raise the funding they need to replace and improve equipment, provide comprehensive training programs to volunteers, recruit new members, and so much more. Please join us in a fantastic and fun night of dancing, drinking, eating, and bidding on awesome donated items in our Silent Auction. All proceeds collected throughout the night will be donated to S.A.V. and S.V.R.F.D., so keep in mind that any money you spend or donate may help save your tail someday. We hope to see you for all the fun!
Stanley Firefighters’ Ball from 7pm – 12am on Saturday, September 24!
– Silent Auction from 8 – 11pm, featuring excellent items from businesses located throughout the Sawtooth, Wood River, and Treasure Valleys, and beyond.
– Live Music from 9pm – 12am, featuring spectacular Boise band, Soul Patch, who specialize in performing famous songs from a wide array of musical styles – from country to classic rock to pop hits and beyond – that will keep you dancing all night long!
– Food & Drinks served all night at the Redfish Gazebo.
– Alcoholic Beverages served all night in the Rustic Lounge.
– FREE Shuttle from Stanley to Redfish Lake Lodge from 7pm – 1am, stops at Mountain Village Resort and Ace of Diamonds St. in Stanley.
If you have any questions regarding the event, please feel free to call us at (208)774-3536 and we’ll be happy to do our best to assist you.