Redfish Lake Lodge Run – May 28, 2022
HALF MARATHON, 10K AND 5K – SATURDAY, MAY 28, 2022 AT REDFISH LAKE LODGE
Redfish Lake Lodge is excited to host the 12th annual Redfish Lake Lodge Memorial Run, a U.S.F.S. permitted event. Thank you to all of last year’s participants!
- Kid’s 1 mile race will begin at 9:30 AM (Ages 3 – 10).
- Half Marathon begins at 10:00 AM.
- 10K beings at 10:30 AM.
- 5K begins at 11:00 AM.
- All races will begin and end at the Lodge.
- There will be a delicious pre-race meal at the event area on Friday at from 6-8pm (adults: $16 /children 12-6: $9.50 / under 5: free)
- The Half Marathon and 10K course will be on paved, gravel, and trail surfaces.
- Bluefish event will take place at high Noon.
- Packet pickup will be on Friday, May 27 from 4-8pm and on Saturday, May 28th from 8-9:30am
- The post-race meal is included in the registration for all athletes. Family and friends can enjoy the post-race meal for Veggie Wraps $10.00 and $12.00 for Chicken and Salmon Wraps.
Cost & Registration
- Half Marathon – $70.00 ($78.00 after May 14)
- 10k- $50.00 ($57.00 after May 14)
- 5k – $40.00 ($47.00 after May 14)
Participants can REGISTER HERE. Online registrations will end at 10:00 P.M.on May 27, 2022. If slots are still available, you may register onsite before 9:00 A.M. on race day.
Please stay at home if you are showing symptoms of COVID-19. This is an outdoor event, and participants are expected to use good judgment and may be required to wear masks in certain congested areas (start and finish). We look forward to a healthy and safe race!
Redfish Lake Lodge encourages you to support the sponsors who have made this race possible. Each of our sponsors has donated prizes and/or volunteers for the run.
Our sponsors include:
Race Day Events
Volunteers and Course Support
Hydration will be provided at the start of each race and the finish line. On the Half Marathon course, aid stations will be available every two miles offering hydration and endurance products as well as basic first-aid supplies. If you, your family, friends, or organization would like to be a part of the volunteer effort both on and/or off the course, please contact Jeff Clegg at email@example.com, or call 208-774-3536.
Check back for any course changes – current courses on links below. All courses will begin and end at the Lodge.
Participants may park in the parking lots at Redfish Lake Lodge, the U.S. Forest Service Visitor’s Center, the Redfish Trail Head parking lot, the day-use parking lots at The Point or Outlet campgrounds, or at the North Shore picnic area. (Please note: the day-use parking lots at The Point and Outlet campgrounds and the North Shore picnic area require a day-use fee of $8.00.)
Hotel & Lodging Information
If rooms are booked at Redfish Lake Lodge, please visit our “Redfish Properties” page for additional lodging in Stanley. For campground reservations, please visit www.recreation.gov. Sockeye and Mt. Heyburn Campgrounds will be open on a first come / first serve basis. Please check www.stanleycc.org for additional lodging options in Stanley.
Need an ice-breaker? Join the “Bluefish Club”
At High Noon, join other “crazy” runners and become a proud member of the “Bluefish Club”. Meet at the end of the dock and ‘cool’ off a bit in the balmy, refreshing Redfish Lake.
You might even get a little prize!
Questions and Comments
Thank you for participating and making this one of the most picturesque and memorable running events in the Northwest. Make it an unforgettable family tradition!
Plan Your Stay