Redfish Lake Lodge Run – October 3rd, 2020
A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO ALL WHO PARTICIPATED IN THE OCTOBER 2020 RUN! IT WAS AN AMAZING DAY!
HERE ARE THE RESULTS!
HALF MARATHON, 10K AND 5K – SATURDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2020 AT REDFISH LAKE LODGE
Redfish Lake Lodge is excited to host the 10th annual Redfish Lake Lodge Salmon Run, a U.S.F.S. permitted event. Thank you to all of last year’s participants!
- Kid’s 1 mile race will begin at 9:30 AM (Ages 3 – 10).
- Half Marathon begins at 10:00 AM.
- 10K beings at 10:30 AM.
- 5K begins at 11:00 AM.
- All races will begin and end at the Lodge.
- The Half Marathon and 10K course will be on paved, gravel, and trail surfaces.
- Bluefish event will take place at high Noon.
- The post-race meal is included in the registration for all athletes.
- Family and friends can enjoy the post-race meal for Veggie Wraps $10.00 and $12.00 for Chicken and Salmon Wraps
- Cost & Registration
Participants can REGISTER HERE. There will be no late registration fees, but all runners must register online by 10:00 P.M. October 2, 2020.
In an effort to keep all of the participants, volunteers and guests safe during the event, the following procedures will be in place:
- Guests and volunteers will be required to wear face coverings during the event when in the common areas and where social distancing cannot be maintained.
- Athletes will need to wear face coverings at the beginning of the race, remove after crossing the starting line and place back on when reasonable after the race.
- Start times will be staggered with groups of 10 starting every 30 seconds.
- Maximum number of runners is 300 – reduced from 500 in the past.
- There will be no race-day registrations. All must register online by Oct. 2.
- All post-race food will be grab-and-go provided by our volunteers.
Redfish Lake Lodge encourages you to support the sponsors who have made this race possible. Each of our sponsors has donated prizes and/or volunteers for the run.
Our sponsors include:
Race Day Events
Volunteers and Course Support
Hydration will be provided at the start of each race and the finish line. On the Half Marathon course, aid stations will be available every two miles offering hydration and endurance products as well as basic first-aid supplies. If you, your family, friends, or organization would like to be a part of the volunteer effort both on and/or off the course, please contact Jeff Clegg at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 208-774-3536.
Check back for any course changes – current courses on links below. All courses will begin and end at the Lodge.
Participants may park in the parking lots at Redfish Lake Lodge, the U.S. Forest Service Visitor’s Center, the Redfish Trail Head parking lot, the day-use parking lots at The Point or Outlet campgrounds, or at the North Shore picnic area. (Please note: the day-use parking lots at The Point and Outlet campgrounds and the North Shore picnic area require a day-use fee of $8.00.)
Hotel & Lodging Information
If rooms are booked at Redfish Lake Lodge, please visit our “Redfish Properties” page for additional lodging in Stanley. For campground reservations, please visit www.recreation.gov. Sockeye and Mt. Heyburn Campgrounds will be open on a first come / first serve basis. Please check www.stanleycc.org for additional lodging options in Stanley.
Need an ice-breaker? Join the “Bluefish Club”
At High Noon, join other “crazy” runners and become a proud member of the “Bluefish Club”. Meet at the end of the dock and ‘cool’ off a bit in the balmy, refreshing Redfish Lake.
You might even get a little prize!
Questions and Comments
Thank you for participating and making this one of the most picturesque and memorable running events in the Northwest. Make it an unforgettable family tradition!