Redfish Lake Lodge Policies
- If your travel plans change and you must cancel your reservation, please call us at least 30 days prior to your arrival date to cancel your reservation for any cabin with a full kitchen (Creekside and Lake Cabin). For all other units, please call us at least 10 days prior to your arrival date. All cancellations will be charged a 10 percent cancellation fee.
- In the unlikely event that you must cancel with less than the 30 or 10 day notice, shorten your stay, or check out early, you will be responsible for your entire reservation unless we can rebook the unit and a 90 percent refund will be made.
- If you must cancel or shorten your stay with less than 24 hour notice, that night’s stay will not be refunded.
- Redfish Lake Lodge takes every effort to ensure your convenience and comfort; however, it is not responsible for utility outages, wildlife, smoke or other circumstances which may be unique to the setting. By booking the reservation you take responsibility for any of these unique and unusual conditions that are beyond the reasonable control of Redfish Lake Lodge. If there is a mandated evacuation, Redfish Lake Lodge will take responsibility for your reservation and issue a full refund.
Check-In & Check Out
- Check-in: 3:30 pm – 10:00 pm. If arriving outside of check-in times, please call to make arrangements.
- Check-out: 11:00 am
- Cooking is allowed only in units with kitchen facilities. Outdoor cooking is not permitted. Campfires are allowed in designated U.S. Forest service sites, but not on Redfish Lake Lodge property.
- Absolutely no smoking inside any unit. You could be subject to a $250.00 Or more cleaning fee for violation of this policy.
- RVs and tents are not allowed for occupancy on Redfish Lake Lodge grounds.
- Linens and towels provided on all units. Daily maid service provided: every third day for lake and creekside cabins.
- Laundromat and public showers are available for any campers in your group.
- There are no televisions or telephones in any of the units…you will thank us later! Cell service is somewhat spotty, but available from most carriers. We do have wireless internet available at the lodge.
- We love pets, however; absolutely no pets are allowed with you during your stay at Redfish Lake Lodge. This includes in your vehicle or tethered outside of the units. Violation of Redfish Lake Lodge’s pet policy is subject to a fine of $150.00 per night, per pet and a special cleaning fee of up to $250.00 Determined on a case by case basis. If you are traveling with a service animal, you must notify us prior to your stay. We do not consider emotional support animals service animals under Idaho law, and will charge a pet fee for emotional support animals.
A note on pets: because Redfish Lake Lodge operates on U.S. Forest Service permitted land, you will see dogs on the front lawn, in the common areas, and at the designated “dog beach” about 300 yards from the lodge. It may seem confusing to you as a Redfish Lake Lodge guest to see these dogs, knowing the lodge has a firm “no pet policy”. These dogs belong to “day use” and campground guests. The forest service is responsible for enforcing pet rules on their land. Again, we love pets, but this policy best meets the needs of our diverse clientele. We appreciate your adherence. We wish we had boarding to recommend to you, but the nearest boarding facility is 60 miles away. Please arrange boarding and care for your dog before coming for your stay.