Redfish Lake Lodge Policies
At Redfish Lake Lodge, every guest reservation is both important and special to us. We thank you for your interest and desire to visit this stunning place. Please check our availability to reserve your perfect cabin today!
Payment & Cancellations
- The cabins with kitchens, the lake, getaway, creekside, and honeymoon cabins, require a 100% deposit at time of booking. All other units require a 50% deposit. The balance will be due upon check-out. Lodging reservations for weddings and groups require a 100% deposit. One-night stays also require a 100% deposit.
- If your travel plans change and you must cancel your reservation, please call us at least 30 days prior to your arrival date to cancel your reservation in the lake, creekside, honeymoon, or getaway cabins. For all other units, please call us at least a 10 days prior to your arrival date. All cancellations will be charged a 10 percent cancellation fee.
- In the unlikely event that you must cancel with less than the 30 or 10 day notice, shorten your stay, or check out early, please understand that we must ask you to take responsibility for your entire reservation. If we can rebook the unit, a 90 percent refund will be made. However, if cancelling or shortening your stay with less than 24 hour notice, that night’s stay will not be refunded. If calling to cancel a reservation, please make sure you speak to our front desk attendant. Do not leave a message on our answer machine. Cancellations by email must be confirmed by an email response
Check-In & Check Out
- Check-in: 3:30 pm – 10:00 pm. If arriving outside of check-in times, please call to make arrangements.
- Check-out: 11:00 am
- Linens and towels provided on all units. Daily maid service provided: every third day for lake and creekside cabins.
- Laundromat and public showers are available for any campers in your group.
- Cooking is allowed only in units with kitchen facilities. Outdoor cooking is not permitted. Campfires are allowed in designated U.S. Forest service sites, but not on Redfish Lake Lodge property.
- There are no televisions or telephones in any of the units…you will thank us later! Cell service is somewhat spotty, but available from most carriers.
- Absolutely no smoking inside any unit. You could be subject to a $250.00 Or more cleaning fee for violation of this policy.
- RVs and tents are not allowed for occupancy on Redfish Lake Lodge grounds.
- We love pets, however; absolutely no pets are allowed with you during your stay at Redfish Lake Lodge. This includes in your vehicle or tethered outside of the units. Violation of Redfish Lake Lodge’s pet policy is subject to a fine of $50.00 per night, per pet and a special cleaning fee of up to $250.00 Determined on a case by case basis.
- A note on pets: because Redfish Lake Lodge operates on U.S. Forest Service permitted land, you will see dogs on the front lawn, in the common areas, and at the designated “dog beach” about 300 yards from the lodge. It may seem confusing to you as a Redfish Lake Lodge guest to see these dogs, knowing the lodge has a firm “no pet policy”. These dogs belong to “day use” and campground guests. The forest service is responsible for enforcing pet rules on their land. Again, we love pets, but this policy best meets the needs of our diverse clientele. We appreciate your adherence. We wish we had boarding to recommend to you, but the nearest boarding facility is 60 miles away. Please arrange boarding and care for your dog before coming for your stay.
Redfish Lake Lodge takes every effort to ensure your convenience and comfort; however, it is not responsible for utility outages, wildlife, smoke or other circumstances which may be unique to the setting.