Don’t Miss Stanley’s Favorite Fund-Raising Event with Live Music & Silent Auction!
Stanley, ID, September 19, 2015 – Redfish Lake Lodge will host Stanley’s Annual Firefighters’ Ball beginning at 7:00pm on Saturday, September 19, 2015. This event is Stanley’s favorite annual fundraiser and provides an excellent opportunity for friends, family, and all who enjoy the Sawtooth and White Cloud Mountains in safety, to reward the dedicated volunteers who sacrifice their time and resources to keep us safe. Admission is $10.00 per person and there will be plenty of opportunities to share your donations, as well as your dancing skills. Wear your very best casual attire and save room for drinks.
“This has been a busy summer,” stated Amanda Matthews, President of the Stanley Ambulance Volunteers, “we’re excited to unwind with our friends and raise some money for our cause. This is the greatest group of hard-working volunteers around and they deserve the reward. Come join us for the fun!”
The night will be anchored by live music from Boise locals, The Wooly Buggers, who will kick off an awesome night of rock and roll and acoustic-styled bluegrass straight out of the 60’s and 70’s, starting at 9:00pm in the Lodge. This talented group will keep the crowd moving and the drinks flowing as we raise money to support Stanley’s emergency crews.
Donations will be accepted at various locations throughout the evening. Guests are also encouraged to participate in a Silent Auction – offering excellent items donated by businesses throughout the Sawtooth and Wood River Valleys. Proceeds from specialty Food and Drink offerings will also be donated to support this great cause.
– Event begins at 7:00pm and continues through Midnight (12:00am)
– Admission is $10.00, with souvenir t-shirts offered for additional donations
– Silent Auction will be located in the Event Tent, near the Gazebo, beginning at 8:00pm
– Live Music by The Wooly Buggers begins at 9:00pm in the Lodge
– Fun Food & Drink options offered at Gazebo and Redfish Lake Lodge Lounge
– Free Shuttle offered between Stanley and Redfish Lake Lodge from 7:00pm until 1:00am
– All proceeds support the Stanley Ambulance and Sawtooth Valley Rural Fire Dept.
If you would like more information about this topic, please contact Amanda Matthews at (208)859-7694 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.